1/14/10

Never had this before

So I went to the doctor yesterday because I developed an infection after surgery that doesn't seem to want to go away. As we were talking I told him about my cramping and me being emotional. He said I am now experiencing PMS, apparently my body was not producing the hormone that causes me to have these symptoms. So I either have a choice between cancer or PMS. I asked if I could chose the cancer, he told me "NO" and if he found out I wasn't taking my new pill he would hunt me down and smack me over the head. I am now on a drug called Provera, and is something I will have to be on for the long haul. Luckily I only have to take it 12 days of the month.

I'm also now enrolled in a Human Anatomy class, this is a class I need for the medical coding certificate. I am excited and nervous at the same time, but it will be well worth my while. I was looking up medical coding jobs online and saw that I could be making $36 an hour!!!! WHOA! Anyway, need to get off of here, was just updating the blog.

3 comments:

Topper said...

Medical Coding sounds like a great occupation! Take Your Pills! PMS can be a great fun. You get a cranky, week, a chocolate week, a don't forget to bring the Ibuprophen week, a just stay in bed week..., -not all the time, but sometimes, and it's not all that bad. :)

Brian Moegling said...

I can empathize with you on the PMS. I used to think women were making it up as an excuse to be moody, but now I know it's for real!

Where do I sign up for the medical coding jobs? I could use $36 an hour!
Love, Andi

Brenda said...

He girl, just say no to cancer... and yes to drugs!!! uhhh you know what I mean, jelly bean. anyway. keep your chin up and call your sister she would LOVE to tutor you in anatomy... the foot bone is connected to the leg bone...I got this stuff down... or we could go with... the median nerve is most easily identified as it lies superficial to the ulna in the cuboidal fossa.... which ever your like.