6/18/09

The Things That Make Me

Things you may not have known about me, but now you will!!! Scary huh! So here goes! I listen to classical music during thunder storms for a better effect. I like to stop and smell the roses. I hate my hair longer than my shoulders, I think its harder to take care of. When it comes to pain, I'm a big baby. I love to wander off and explore. Bookstores are my weakness. You can generally tell my mood by what music I'm listening to. I love being around people and having people's attention, but when it comes to giving talks and speeches I am noticeably nervous. I HATED junior high. I'm a flirt, if you haven't noticed. I think it's funny to embarrass my parents. When I'm an old lady, I want to be the old dog lady that has bright red hair and goes to Bingo every Thursday with my bag of rabbits feet and lucky ducks. I'm a daydreamer to a fault. I think the general public is full of morons and idiots. I'm afraid to get to close to people, my fear of rejection gets the best of me. I look up to my siblings. I love having my hair played with, I find it relaxing. I'm afraid of failure. I do everything I know how to succeed. I read to much into things that I shouldn't. I hate being dependent on people. My favorite scene in the world is at River View Park in Hannibal overlooking the river.

No comments: