9/12/08

My first major purchase....and it scares the crap out of me!

So I finally broke down and bought a new(ish) car yesterday. Its a 2007 Hyandi Elantra. It's a nice car, but just that major of a purchase scares me, maybe because it's my first major purchase, I'm not sure. But I took some pictures so you all can enjoy! Also, I need help naming the car...my last car was named Rhonda. The car sales guy said I should name it Mertle or Matilda...it doesn't look like it fits either one of those names.

See...Pretty!!! It's not a very good picture of the sunroof...but it's their!







Don't know if you can see the milege but it's a little over 2,000

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go, Sarah! Ya, major purchases are a big deal. I understand the nerves completely. We really liked our Elantra (that is now your mom's) and I'm sure you will too. We only got rid of it because we moved so close to downtown Chicago and Aaron could take the train in every day. Sigh. Decent public transportation is great. L.A. doesn't have it. Glad to hear of your new job, too. Hope all is going well for you!
- Bethany

Unknown said...

Hi, this is A.J. I know what I should name your car. Black-o, doesn't it sound weird?

Brenda said...

I Like It!!! cool car.... can't wait for the ride.
hope the job is still cool.

Brenda said...

Just thinking that it is a perfect color to match all your ducks!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first big purchase! We bought a 2008 Malibu back in May and it's crazy to think that we own it!