1/1/08

All I wanted for Christmas....I got!!!


This is one of my four nephews on the Sunday before Christmas. Can you tell I am a proud Aunt!!!! Anyway, it is January 1st of a new year, so I decided that since it seemed that everyone else in my family had a blog, I should too.
With the start of a new year brings the start of new resolutions and trying to live a "new" or better life. This got me to thinking about my past resolutions and failed attempts at loosing weight, being a better student, finding a different job, etc. This year I am determined to get my life at least one step closer to where I want it. Instead of continuing my long list of resolutions to the new year, I will resolve that if I can work towards all of the following and at least succed at one of them, then I won't be a failure. Even if it is just changing jobs. Anyway, I guess that is enough rambing for now. Hopefully more later.

No comments: